Sunday, March 15, 2015

On 1:11 PM by TheSisters Go Shopping in , , ,    8 comments
Celebrate this Cricket Season with style. Recreate this nail art to show support for your favorite team in the ICC T-Twenty World Cup 2016. 
You may or may not be a cricket fan but Pakistan & India’s match strikes a patriotic nerve in every
Pakistani’s heart. Everyone is excited for the showdown in their own unique way.
As my way of saying ode to our team, I have created this cricket themed manicure.
Unfortunately I couldn't do a tutorial because I thought there were too many steps and the nail art was not something everyone could recreate. But I promise, soon I will be sharing very very easy nail art tutorials with you. So easy that even those who have a hard time applying simple nail polish will be able to recreate them.
For now, don't forget to share your thoughts about these nails in comments below and pray that Pakistan wins the match today.
Please note that this design is my own work and not a recreation. Since I am a learner I would appreciate your creative opinions and constructive criticism. If you liked my nail art, please give it a try and share my post with those who want to learn.
Click here to view the rest of my work.
For more nail arts don't forget to follow us on our FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM and TWITTER.
Love,
Hira.

8 comments:

  1. I must say, you excel in doing nail-art! Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute look for nails. Very colorful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So innovative! Love the ball design the most! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  4. you need to do my nails! so freakin impressive!
    xx
    Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so creative and nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool!! Very neat I must say! x

    http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo cute I love that ball print

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments so please feel free to comment and give your view. Do check back if you have any queries. We reply to your comments as soon as possible.
If you have any issues with the content of this blog or with any other reader discuss it with the author through "Contact Us" section.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin